April 2, 2023

Community Action Partnersip of Ramsey and Washington Counties is participating in the Summer Food Service Program (SFSP). Breakfast, Lunch, and Snack will be provided to all children, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability, at no charge and meet nutritional standards established by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA). Meals will be provided at the following sites.

Site Name Site Address Dates and Days of Operation Meals with Service Times
West 7th & Keystone Community Center 265 Onieda St

St Paul, MN 55102

Monday – Friday June 20th- August 12th

No Service July 4th

Breakfast – 8:15-9:30

Lunch – 11:00-12:30

Cimarron Family Means 873 Lake Elmo Ave N.

Lake Elmo, MN 55042

Monday – Friday June 13th- August 24th

No Service July 4th

Lunch – 12:00-12:30

Snack – 2:30-3:00

Landfall Family Means Landfall City Hall

52 Aspen Way

Landfall, MN 55128

Monday – Friday June 13th- August 24th

No Service July 4th

Snack – 12:30-1:00pm

Lunch – 2:30- 3:00pm

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) Mail:

U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) Email: [email protected].

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *