ST. PAUL — In response to the call of www.alanaassets.org for Minnesota to develop a long term plan to build the assets of the ALANA (African Latino Asian and Native American) communities by January 1, 2015 – 95 percent of the poll participants said they would vote only for candidates who will work on such a plan.
Thanks to the Saint Paul Pioneer Press for supporting the asset based approach in a recent editorial. You can also help build momentum by indicating your support in the following ways:
• Support the initiative by taking the quick poll on the site indicating if you will vote in November only for candidates who will support the completion of a long term plan by January 1, 2015. www.alanaassets.org
• Indicate your top policy priority in the quick survey.
• Provide your contact information so that we can keep you updated on progress.
• Share this initiative with people you know and encourage them to sign up too.
• Post on the site’s blog examples how ALANA communities are building Minnesota
Together we can make a difference.
Bruce P. Corrie, Ph.D.