Calling all investors, mentors and entrepreneurs. Learn the details and meet the leaders of the 2011 Minnesota Cup, North Central Clean Tech Open, TiE Cons, Idea Competition, MIC and Minnesota’s 1st Business Accelerator – Project Skyway.
The “Minnesota 2011 Entrepreneur Kick-off”, a special statewide gathering featuring the new Minnesota Angel Network, Project Skyway and Minnesota’s Start-up Competitions will be Thursday, March 3, 2011, from 6:30 to 9:00 p.m. at Base Camp, Fort Snelling, MN 55111. For more information and to register visit www.minnesota.tie.org.
The event is hosted by TiE Minnesota with Minnesota Entrepreneur Network Partners MHTA, DEED, BioBusiness Alliance and Mid American Financial Group. Todd Leonard of Minnesota Angel Network who will offer a pre-launch view of the details involved and a chance to meet leaders of the respective organizations.
Present will be Minnesota Cup, North Central Clean Tech Open, TiE Cons, MIC, Idea Competition and Minnesota’s 1st Business Accelerator – Project Skyway, Savvy Entrepreneur Series with special pricing for entrepreneur kick-off registrations. Follow-up events will be held:
• Tuesday, March 15: Lean Start-up and Digital Fabrication Prototyping
• Thursday, March 24: My Story – Worthy of an Investor’s Time?
• Thursday, March 31: Validating My Business Concept
• Thursday, April 7: An Advisory Board – Who and How – Plus Introductions
• Thursday, April 14: Lawyers – How to work with lawyers effectively and efficiently?
• Thursday, April 21: Thinking Like a Marketer – Getting Customers Online
• Thursday, April 28: IP – What are my Options?
There will be an entrepreneur’s bazaar and networking opportunities, along with entrepreneur and investor serving groups, resource providers and more.
“On behalf of TiE Minnesota and event partners: MHTA, DEED, EDAM and BBAM, we look forward to seeing you there,” said Gopal Khanna, executive director, TiE Minnesota. “Thank you for your help in making this a ‘Good for Minnesota and Our Future’ event.
“We encourage you to register, mark your calendars and share the invitation with friends and colleagues,” he added. “All interested in a table at the Entrepreneur’s Bazaar, please contact Lois E. Josefson, president, TiE Minnesota, at [email protected] or 218-205-9519.