The Week of Mu, an open-house series of short, free lunchtime and evening performances featuring all facets of programming at Mu Performing Arts, will take place from August 24 through August 29 at Lowry Lab Theater (First floor inside the Lowry Building), 350 St. Peter Street, St. Paul.
• August 24, 12:15 p.m. – Lao Assistance Center of Minnesota Youth Group – My Story by Sundraya Kase, performed by Katie Bradley.
• August 25, 12:15 p.m. – My Story: All American Girl, written and performed by Sun Mee Chomet.
• August 26, 12:15 p.m. – Mu Daiko Taiko; Hmong American Partnership SLOT youth group at 5:30 p.m., and Center for Hmong Arts and Talent Youth Leadership Group at 7:00 p.m. FOB by David Henry Hwang, performed by Yefei Jin, Molly Pan, and Nghia Le
• August 27, 12:15 p.m., – My Story and Sun Mee You All American Girl, 5:30 p.m., HAP SLOT youth group, CHAT and Talent Youth Leadership Group, 7:00 p.m., with FOB by David Henry Hwang.
• August 28, 7:00 p.m. – Council for Asian Pacific Minnesotans Youth Leadership Council, FOB by David Henry Hwang
• August 29, 2:00 p.m. – Council for Asian Pacific Minnesotans Youth Leadership Council, and My Story and Sun Mee You All American Girl
These performances are supported by the Saint Paul Cultural STAR Program. There is free food and drinks provided for all 12:15 and 5:30 performances. www.muperformingarts.org